Things To Know
- When you book, a $250 per person deposit ($500 if reserving any Rock Suites) is due.
- After paying the deposit, your remaining balance is divided into equal monthly payments.
- Assign “financial responsibility” to who will be making payments on the reservation.
- One person can choose to be 100% responsible or it can be split.
- If splitting financial responsibility on your reservation, the Lead Guest will need each guest’s card information prior to booking.
- You can also split up financial responsibility after booking by contacting the Travel Team.
- Panic en la Playa Nueve accepts all major credit cards, ACH, Cashier’s Checks, and Money Orders.
**Please note if a guest has financial responsibility, they can’t be removed from the reservation without their permission.