When do we check in and check out of the resort?
- Check In begins at 4pm ET.
- If you arrive earlier, you are still able to check into the hotel and use the resort facilities, but your room may not be ready until after 4pm ET.
- Check Out is by 11am ET on your departure day.
- There are NO late check outs.
- If your flight is later in the day you will be able to use the resort facilities until 6pm ET.
Members of my party are arriving later than me, can we check in at different times?
- Yes, you all can check in at separate times!
- Upon arrival, make sure your party checks in with the resort and with the event to collect their room keys, event wristbands, and welcome gifts.
Are food and drinks included?
- Absolutely. Your all-inclusive package covers food and beverages, including alcohol!
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night bites after the shows at no additional cost.
- There is also complimentary 24 hour room service.
Can I make dining reservations?
- Guests will be able to make reservations for with the concierge in either Hard Rock lobby.
Is there a dress code during the event?
- There is no dress code, but shirts and shoes are required in all dining areas.
- If you plan on coming early or staying late, the restaurants do have a dress code. Think resort casual, but be sure to bring a pair of pants with you.
Will vegetarian, vegan & gluten-free options be available?
- Vegetarian, vegan & gluten-free options will be available at all meals.
- You should tell the host of the restaurant or buffet and they will let your waiter know.
- If you haven’t already, update the Dietary Request section of “Your Profile” in your Cloud 9 Account.
What are some of the resort’s amenities?
Full Service Spa & Salon • On Site Waterpark • Specialty Restaurants, Buffets & Poolside Brick Oven Pizza • Complimentary 24 Hour Room Service • Multiple Bars, Lounges & Pop-Up Bars • Coffee Shop • Fully Equipped Fitness Center • Free WiFi
How do I make a spa appointment or reserve a Bali bed?
Reserve spa and Bali bed reservations in advance by emailing Hard Rock’s Vacation Planners to secure some guaranteed R&R before heading to Mexico! Send your email with the subject line “Panic En La Playa Vacation Planner Request” and include the following info –
- Your Full Name
- Service You Want To Book (ex. relaxing massage 50 Min)
- Requested Date (ex. April 17th)
- Preferred Time (ex. 10:00 am)
- Therapist (Male or Female)
You can also make spa appointments when you arrive with the Vacation Planners at check in or located in both lobbies during the event.
Is there an ATM at the resort?
- There are ATMs by the Front Desk in each Lobby that dispense Pesos.
- Fees will apply so try to plan ahead!
Is there a Lost and Found?
- Lost & Found is located at the Front Desk in both Lobbies. There will also be flip flop drops by the Heaven & Hacienda pools.
What in-room amenities are there?
Free Wi-Fi • Private Balcony or Terrace • Hydrospa Tub • Electronic Safe • In-Room Mini Bar (stocked once daily) • Free International Calling to the US • Hair Dryer • Coffee and Tea Maker • Iron and Ironing Board • Cable TV
Are there any medical facilities at the resort?
- Event Safety is on call 24 hours a day with professional medical staff, including EMTs licensed in the US.
- A registered nurse with regular office hours is available at the resort as well.
- In the event of a medical emergency, call the front desk as a medical doctor is on call 24 hours a day.
- If a doctor is called, there will be a charge put on the guest’s room.
- Guests with any pertinent medical information or specific medication needs are asked to notify us in advance.
In case of an emergency back home, how can I be contacted at the resort?
- You will have access to free Wi-Fi to stay connected during your trip. iMessage and WhatsApp are both great ways for your family to stay in touch while you are away.
- The Cloud 9 Team can be reached via email at [email protected] and we will try to help communicate.