What is included in my Panic en la Playa all-inclusive package?
- Accommodations at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya
- Unlimited food & drink, including alcohol served at bars and restaurants around the resort
- All music performances and event-curated activities
- 24 hour room service (does not include bottles of alcohol)
- Private balcony or terrace
- Mini-fridge stocked once daily with alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages
- Wait Service at the pools, beach, and stage
- Free Wi-Fi resort wide
- Fitness center
- Rockaway Bay Waterpark access
- Kids’ Club
What is not included in my package?
- Airport Shuttles
- Rock Spa®
- Posh Beauty Salon®
- Tours and Excursions
- World Class Golf
- Bottles of liquor and wine requested to your room
- During the event, some resort offerings are not available such as Rock Royalty & personal assistant programs in some categories.
When and where is all the music happening?
- There will be four awesome nights of entertainment – April 14, 15, 16, and 17.
- All performances take place at Hard Rock Riviera Maya.
- There are three stages set up at Hard Rock for Panic en la Playa – a beachfront daytime stage for afternoon & sunset shows, a main stage courtyard for evening performances, and a late night stage to keep the party going!
Is there assigned seating at the shows?
- There is NO assigned seating at any venue.
- If interested, there are some open seating options available in the Concert Courtyard, as well as some lounge chairs available near the Beach Stage for daytime shows.
When will the music schedule be released?
- The music schedule will be posted a few weeks before the event.
- We want to make sure that you’ll be able to see each & every band perform, so there will be no conflicting show times.
In addition to the shows, what else can I expect?
- Fill your days with fun activities and connect with other fans – and the artists too!
- If you’re the type of person who is looking for four days of relaxation, we’ve got you covered! Grab a pool chair, and find your slice of paradise before concerts kick off each day.
- If you like to get involved, you can fill your days with event-curated activities to connect with like-minded fans & your favorite artists!
- Stay tuned for upcoming activity announcements to see all the ways you can participate. Past activities have included sticker and beer shares, poolside games, and so much more to round out your trip!
- Theme nights are a great way to express yourself and get creative during your trip. This year’s Panic en la Playa theme nights will be announced in the upcoming months, so you can join in on the fun!
Will any off-site excursions be available?
- Yes, there will be excursion opportunities available prior to your arrival.
- Keep your eyes on your email for more info in early fall!
- Past excursions have included visits to local cenotes & ruins, fishing, catamaran sailing trips, and adventurous ATV outings!
How can I make my trip more impactful?
- Our nonprofit partner Positive Legacy is committed to integrating live music and service.
- Leave a Positive Legacy by taking actions that positively impact the communities we visit.
- There will be different ways to participate during the event – including donation drives, charity auctions, and a day of service. Keep an eye out for info as we get closer to our trip!