What is included in my Panic en la Playa all-inclusive package?
- Accommodations at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya
- Unlimited food & drink, including alcohol served at bars and restaurants around the resort
- All music performances and event-curated activities
- 24 hour room service (does not include bottles of alcohol)
- Private balcony or terrace
- Mini-fridge stocked once daily with alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages
- Wait Service at the pools, beach, and stage
- Free WiFi resort-wide
- Fitness center
- Rockaway Bay Waterpark access
- Kids’ Club
What is not included in my package?
- Airport Shuttles
- Rock Spa®
- Posh Beauty Salon®
- Tours and Excursions
- World Class Golf
- Bottles of liquor and wine requested to your room (this is an upcharge)
- During the event, some resort offerings are not available such as Rock Royalty & personal assistant programs in some categories.
When and where is all the music happening?
- There will be four awesome nights of entertainment – January 14, 15, 16, and 17.
- All performances take place at Hard Rock Riviera Maya.
- There are three stages – a Beach Stage, Main Stage, and Late Night Stage – where you can catch your favorite artists performing.
Is there assigned seating at the shows?
- There is no assigned seating at any venue, but there are some open seating options available in the Concert Courtyard.
When will the music schedule be released?
- The schedule will be posted a few weeks before the event.
- We want to make sure that you’ll be able to see each and every band perform an entire show, so there will be no overlapping.
In addition to the shows, what else can I expect?
- Fill your days with fun activities and connect with other fans – and the artists too!
- Theme nights are a great way to express yourself and get creative during your trip.
- Activities and themes will be announced closer to the event, so stay tuned for info.
Will any off-site excursions be available?
- Yes, there will be excursion options available for purchase closer to the event.
How can I make my trip more impactful?
- Our nonprofit partner Positive Legacy is committed to integrating live music and service.
- Leave a Positive Legacy by taking actions that positively impact the communities we visit.
- There will be different ways to participate during the event – including donation drives, charity auctions, and a day of service.
- Keep an eye out for info as we get closer to our trip.