Bringing The Family
Can I bring my family?
Of course! Kids are welcome at Panic en la Playa. There are multiple pools, a waterpark, zipline, and kids club – not to mention all the music and event activities – for your whole family to enjoy!
How much does it cost to bring my kids?
- Rates are based on the age of the child at the event, not at the time of booking the reservation.
- FREE for children 3 years of age and under
- $599 for children between ages 4 to 12
- Kids 13 and older are considered adults
- Kids fees are non-refundable. Be sure your kids are attending before adding them to your reservation.
- Extra nights for kids age 4-12 are $89/night per child for standard rooms or $149/night per child for suites.
- If utilizing event transportation, shuttles must be purchased for everyone, regardless of age.
- Car seats are available for children 2 & under upon request. Indicate this in the Transfer Notes when you enter your flight information at least 30 days prior to arrival.
How do I add kids to my reservation?
- Select your room occupancy based on the number of adults in the reservation. Be sure to select a Deluxe Gold or Rock Suite as children are not permitted in Sky Terrace rooms.
- The maximum occupancy for a room with double beds is 2 adults + 2 children in a double occupancy or 3 adults + 1 child in a triple occupancy.
- Add each child’s name and birthdate in the Preferences and Special Requests comments box.
- Cribs are available upon request. Please include in the Preferences and Special Requests comments box as well.
Does Hard Rock have a Kids Club?
- Yes! The Roxity Kids Club is open to all kids ages 4 – 12.
- Little ones under 4 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- There are a variety of activities at Roxity, including macaroni frame making, balloon animals, face painting, pool games, pinata, video games, karaoke, and more!
- Check with the Concierge upon arrival for details on how to register.
Is there babysitting available?
- Mom and dad need a break? In-room babysitting is available through the resort.
- Nannies are screened, bilingual, fully insured and CPR certified.
- Reservations must be made at least 6 hours in advance. Please contact the Front Desk when you arrive at the resort for further details.