Bringing The Family
Can I bring my family?
Absolutely! Panic en la Playa is an all ages event, so gather the fam and enjoy some widespread fun in the sun!
What activities are available for kids?
Panic en la Playa and Hard Rock Riviera Maya have a ton of activities for the kids to enjoy!
- Event music sets and activities
- Rockaway Bay, Hard Rock’s awesome water park!
- Multiple Pools
- Kids Club
- Unlimited Ice Cream and Desserts
- Escape Room*
- Bowling Alley*
- Beach and Water Sports
- Video Games and Interactive Teen Club
- and more!
* Available for a small up-charge.
How much does it cost to bring my kids?
- Rates are based on the age of the child at the event, not at the time of booking the reservation.
- FREE for children 3 years of age and under
- $599 for children between ages 4 to 12
- Kids 13 and older are considered adults
- Kids fees are non-refundable. Be sure your kids are attending before adding them to your reservation.
- Extra nights for kids age 4-12 are $89/night per child for standard rooms or $149/night per child for suites.
- If utilizing event transportation, shuttles must be purchased for everyone, regardless of age.
- Car seats are available for children 2 & under upon request. Indicate this in the Transfer Notes when you enter your flight information at least 30 days prior to arrival.
- Most airlines will allow parents to check car seats free of charge. If you wish to bring your own car seat, check with your booked airline for more info.
How do I add kids to my reservation?
- At the time of booking, select your room occupancy based on the number of adults attending.
- After booking, log into your Cloud 9 Account to fill out the Kids Form and then our Travel Team will reach out to take care of everything.
- The maximum occupancy for a double occupancy room with double beds is 2 adults + 2 children.
- The maximum occupancy for a double occupancy room with a king bed is 2 adults + 1 child.
- The maximum occupancy for a triple occupancy room is 3 adults + 1 child.
- If you are bringing three children you must purchase two rooms. Adjoining rooms are available to families upon request. (see below)
- Cribs and Pack and Plays are available at Hard Rock upon request. Please include in the Preferences and Special Requests comments box in your reservation.
Can I request adjoining rooms for my family?
- If you would like to request adjoining rooms please reach out to the Travel Team and book either:
- Hacienda Deluxe Gold with Double Beds + Hacienda Deluxe Gold with King Bed
- Hacienda Deluxe Gold with Double Beds + Hacienda Double Sky Terrace
- Adjoining rooms are also available in the Premium and Concert Courtyard rooming categories.
- There is a limited number of adjoining suites on property. The hotel will do their best to accommodate, but we cannot guarantee all requests will be met.
Does Hard Rock have a Kids Club?
- Yes! The Roxity Kids Club is open to all kids ages 4 – 12.
- Little ones under 4 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- There are a variety of activities at Roxity, including macaroni frame making, balloon animals, face painting, pool games, pinata, video games, karaoke, and more!
- Check with the Concierge upon arrival for details on how to register.
Is there babysitting available?
- For those nights when the parents want a solo dance, in-room babysitting is available through the resort.
- Nannies are screened, bilingual, fully insured and CPR certified.
- Reservations must be made at least 6 hours in advance. Please contact the Front Desk when you arrive at the resort for further details.