What is a Cloud 9 Account & why do I need one?
- A Cloud 9 Account is your personal profile.
- You need an account in order to book your reservation and everyone attending will need an account in order to check in.
- You can update your reservation, provide details to make your travels smoother, make payments, add or change your guest, find the Event’s Terms & Conditions, and more through your account.
How much does it cost to make a reservation?
- Packages are priced per person and in USD.
- A $250 non-refundable deposit ($500 if booking a Rock Suite) per person is required to reserve a room.
- This deposit goes towards the total cost of your reservation.
- Initial deposits must be paid by Credit Card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Can I split the cost with my roommate?
- If you know you and your roommate are splitting the cost of the room, gather all Credit Card information before booking.
- Financial responsibility can also be split after the reservation is booked by contacting the Travel Team via email.
What are the payment plan options?
You can either pay in full or enroll in our automatic monthly payment plan.
1st Payment: July 15th • 2nd Payment: August 17th • 3rd Payment: September 14th
4th Payment: October 14th • 5th Payment: November 15th
- A $25 fee will automatically be added to your deposit payment for joining the payment plan.
- Initial deposits must be paid by Credit Card but your remaining payments can either be made by Credit Card or via ACH.
- Reservations paid via ACH will receive a $50 reservation credit!
- Sign into your Cloud 9 Account to fill out the ACH form.