Pre & Post Nights
Come to Mexico up to three days early
to get settled before the shows or stay one night after
for some down time before heading home. Enjoy the Hard Rock Hotel's all-inclusive amenities
during your pre and post nights!
Extra Night Rate
$259 per person/per night for Deluxe rooms
$309 per person/per night for Rock Platinum rooms
$429 per person/per night for Two Bedroom Rock Suites (no Sky Terrace)
$479 per person/per night for One Bedroom Rock Suites
$509 per person/per night for Two Bedroom Rock Suites w/ Sky Terrace
$79 per child/per night for Deluxe and Platinum rooms
$149 per child/per night for all Rock Suites
Things To Know
- This rate is only available January 22nd, 23rd, 24th & 29th.
- The first show is the night of the 25th. The last show is the night of the 28th.
- Extra nights must be paid for in full and are non-refundable, so plan ahead.
- To add additional nights, click "My Account" and select "View/Modify" under your current reservation.
- When booking extra nights through Panic en la Playa, every effort is made to keep you in the same room for your entire stay, however only event nights are guaranteed.
- Standard resort operations apply during Pre & Post nights and we will be sharing the resort with guests who may not be attending the event.
- Pro Tip: Extra nights in some categories sell out quickly, so don’t wait too long to book. However, you should not purchase extra nights before booking flights, as they are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Check In & Check Out
Check In starts at 3pm. If you arrive before then you will be able to check into the hotel and use the facilities, but your room will not be ready until after 3pm.
You will be asked for your passport and the Exit Card issued you you at immigration when you arrived into Mexico. Any guest not able to produce the Exit Card upon Check In will be charged a 16% daily tax on their room. If you are a Mexican citizen or permanent resident, you are required to pay this tax. If you drive across the border and fly domestically within Mexico to come to Panic en la Playa, be sure to ask for an Exit Card upon entering Mexico.
Check Out is by 12pm. You must be checked out of your room no later than 12pm. If your flight is later in the day, you will be able to use the resort's facilities until 6pm. It is extremely important that guests staying later than 6pm should inform the Event Guest Relations team or risk being charged for an extra night.
**Any guests whose rooms are not vacated by 1pm are subject to $300 late check out fee charged by the hotel and Panic en la Playa, LLC. Any guests whose rooms are not vacated by 3pm will be charged for an extra night.**