Bring Your Family
Bring your children to experience Panic en la Playa for a one time all-inclusive rate. Rates are based on the age of the child at the event, not at the time of booking the reservation. The Hard Rock offers supervised kid and teen activities as well as child-friendly pool areas.
- $299 for children ages 0-3
- $599 for children ages 4-12
- Extra nights are $79 per child/per night except for Rock Suites which are $149 per child/per night
- Airport transportation is $74 roundtrip and $44 one way
- Car seats are available upon request. Contact the Travel Team when adding transportation to make arrangements.
How To Add Your Children
- Be sure that your children are attending before adding them to your reservation, as this is non-refundable and must be paid in full.
- If planning to add your children, you should select the occupancy based on the number of adults on the reservation and purchase a room with Double Beds.
- Keep in mind the maximum occupancy for a double is 2 adults + 2 children and a triple is 3 adults + 1 child. A room with 1 adult and 1 child is the full adult price, since the minimum occupancy of a room is two adults.
- Cribs are available upon request if needed.
- Each child will need their own Cloud 9 Account. Please contact the Travel Team to create the account and add your children to the reservation.
For large families, we recommend a Two Bedroom Rock Suite. This suite feature two bedrooms, living area, and balcony there will be plenty of room for kids to play while parents sleep in. Families can also purchase two separate rooms that adjoin. Those wanting to book two adjoining rooms would need to reserve either Rock Platinum Double Sky Terrace King Bed & Deluxe Gold Double Beds OR Deluxe Gold King Bed & Deluxe Gold Double Beds.
**If you are planning to purchase two separate rooms to accommodate the number of adults & children in your family, please contact the Travel Team.**