Bring Your Family!
You can bring your children along to experience Panic en la Playa for a one time all-inclusive rate. The Hard Rock does offer supervised kid and teen activities as well as kid-friendly pool areas.
Extra nights are $79 per child/per night except for Rock Suites which are $149 per child/per night
Things to Know:
- Rates must be paid in full and are non-refundable once added.
- Prices are based on the age the child will be at the time of the event.
- The maximum room occupancy is 2 adults & 2 children OR 3 adults & 1 child.
- If planning to add your children, you should purchase a room with Double Beds.
- Kids can be added anytime after booking until February 9, 2017.
- You will need to contact the Travel Team once you are ready to add them.
- For smaller children, cribs are available upon request.
- In a room with 1 adult and 1 child, it will be the full adult price since the minimum occupancy of a room is two adults.
For large families, we recommend a Two Bedroom Rock Suite. This suite features two bedrooms, living area, and balcony so there will be plenty of room for kids to play while parents sleep in. Families can also purchase two separate rooms that adjoin. Those wanting to book two rooms would need to reserve either Rock Platinum Double Sky Terrace King Bed & Deluxe Gold Double Beds OR Deluxe Gold King Bed & Deluxe Gold Double Beds.
*Please note that if your room has not met the minimum occupancy of adults, children will be charged the full adult rate until the minimum occupancy is met.
**If you are planning to purchase two separate rooms to accommodate the number of adults & children in your family, please contact the Travel Team.
Little Big Club:
- The Club is open to all guests ages 4 to 12.
- Children under 4 must be accompanied by an adult.
- There are activities offered that your children can participate in.
- Please check with the concierge upon arrival for details on how to register.
- In-Room Babysitting is available at the Hard Rock Hotel through the Cancun Nanny Service.
- Cancun Nannies are screened, bilingual, fully insured, and CPR certified.
- Charges are $15 USD per hour plus a $20 USD taxi fare after 6pm.
- The $15 per hour fee will be charged to your room bill; however, the $20 taxi return fee must be paid directly to the nanny.
- Reservations with the nanny service must be made at least 6 hours in advance.
- Any cancellation of services must be received 4 hours prior to the service or a $30 USD fee will be charged to your room.
- You cannot use resort credits to pay for nanny services.
Please contact Cancun Nanny Services directly or contact the front desk at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya once you are at the hotel for further details.