Panic en la Playa makes it easy for you to get to and back from the event by offering roundtrip shuttle service between Cancun International Airport (CUN) and Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. Just simply add it to your reservation, submit the payment, enter your flight information, and we'll take care of the planning!
Roundtrip Transportation is $74 per person.
One Way Transportation is $44 per person.
Things to Know:
- Ground Transportation is non-refundable once purchased.
- Transportation must be paid in full at the time it is added to your reservation.
- Shuttles are ONLY available inbound from the airport on February 24th, 25th, 26th & 27th.
- Shuttles are ONLY available outbound from the resort on March 3rd, 4th, 5th, & 6th.
- Transportation is NOT offered during the event on February 28th, March 1st, or 2nd.
- Book your flights into Cancun International Airport (CUN).
- You MUST enter your flight info into your Cloud 9 Account in order for us to arrange your shuttle.
- We send out email reminders for you to enter your flight details the closer we get to the event.
- For your return home, the shuttle times are set to take you to the airport 4 hrs prior to your departure flight. This is to give leeway time in the event of traffic/accidents on the highway.
**Due to increased security at the Cancun International Airport, we can no longer provide transportation services to people who arrive early and stay in the area at a different resort before Panic en la Playa. In order to utilize the Event transportation you must be arriving into the airport and immediately traveling to Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya.**
How do I enter my flight info?
Step 1: Once you have booked a flight, enter your itinerary by logging into your Cloud 9 Account.
Step 2: Click "Your Account" in the top right hand corner of the page.
Step 3: Find your current reservation and select "Enter Flight Info".
**Please note if you fail to enter your flight information, Panic en la Playa is not responsible if there is no shuttle at the airport for you.**